- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage
- Leisure & hospitality
- Metal Fabrication
- Steel & Metal
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy
Sparkling water, soft drinks and beer add zest to our lives – with a helping hand from food grade gases. But the practical applications of gases extend far beyond carbonation solutions.
Across your entire production chain, you can rely on Linde engineers to work with you and find the gases and applications that meet your quality and traceability needs.
- Blanketing, purging & sparging with CO2, nitrogen (N2) and argon to prevent oxidation
- Carbonation of drinks using highest purity carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Post-mix and pre-mix dispensing with CO2 and other gas mixtures for the perfect beverage at the point of sale
- Pressurising containers/bottles with N2 to increase the strength of plastic bottles.
So regardless of whether you operate a large bottling or canning plant or run a bar or restaurant, we are the partner of choice if premium quality, reliability and expert advice are important for your beverages and you.